Urgent! Brexit’s Final: changing in FxPro trading conditions
December 10, 2018 @ 13:00 UTC
December, 11 at 19:00 UK time The UK House of Commons will make a final decision for or against Theresa May’s Brexit deal.
Foremost, the courses of GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, UK Indices and UK Shares will be affected.
Due to this, pay attention, that:
1. Margin requirements for EU Indices will increase to 2% from 10:00 UK Time on 10/12/2018.
2. FxPro makes all possible efforts to keep spreads at a minimum, but please, note that wider spreads are expected.
3. Prior to and in the aftermath of the announcement, FxPro reserves the right to allow fixed spreads to float to reflect underlying market conditions.
4. In case of extreme volatility and illiquidity, FxPro reserves the right to refuse the opening of new positions, enabling “Close Only” functionality.
5. FxPro reserves the right to make additional changes to our trading conditions in the days prior to and after the Brexit Parliament Vote.
Any questions? Contact our support team via , email , phone + or (free from England).