Start Trading Now
Trading CFDs involves significant risks.
FxPro’s technical experts prepare a daily analysis of the most active currency pairs (majors, crosses, exotics) and commodities. Selected instruments are reviewed on daily trends (D1, H4), using active Elliott Wave setups, Japanese candlesticks, indicators, and support/resistance levels.
• CHFJPY broke daily up channel• Likely to rise to resistance level 133.00 CHFJPY currency pair continues to rise after the pair broke through the resistance trendline of the daily up channel from the end of last month. The breakout... Read more
• FTSE 100 reversed from support zone• Likely to rise to resistance level 7550.00 FTSE 100 index recently reversed up from the support zone lying between the support level 7225.00, lower daily Bollinger Band and the 50% Fibonacci retracement of... Read more
• Dow Jones broke support area• Likely to fall to support level 30615.00 Dow Jones index is under the bearish pressure after the price broke the support area lying between the key support level 32450.00 and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction... Read more
• AUDUSD reversed from resistance area• Likely to fall to support level 0.700 AUDUSD recently reversed down from the resistance area lying at the intersection of the resistance level 0.7050, 20-day moving average and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the... Read more
• USDCHF reversed from support area• Likely to rise to resistance level 0.9800 USDCHF today reversed up from the support area lying at the intersection of the support level 0.9720 (which reversed the price at the start of May), 20-day... Read more
• AUDCHF reversed from support area• Likely to rise to resistance level 0.6900 AUDCHF today reversed up from the support area lying at the intersection of the support level 0.6835 (former resistance from March, acting as support now) and the... Read more
• GBPCHF reversed from key support level 1.2100• Likely to rise to resistance level 1.2200 GBPCHF today reversed up with the daily Long-Legged Doji from the key support level 1.2100 (which has been steadily reversing the pair from the start... Read more
• Costco falling inside impulse waves 5 and (C)• Likely to reach support level 400.00 Costco continues to fall inside the sharp downward impulse waves 5 and (C), which previously broke through the two strong support levels 470.00 (January’s low)... Read more
• Chevron reversed from resistance level 174.30• Likely to fall to support level 165.00 Chevron today reversed down sharply from the resistance area set between the major resistance level 174.30 (the previous monthly high from March and April) and the... Read more
• WTI reversed from resistance area• Likely to fall to support level 105.00 WTI crude oil recently reversed down from the resistance area located between the key resistance level 110.00 (which has been reversing the price from April) and the... Read more
• Natural gas reversed from support level 6.500• Likely to rise to 9.000 Natural gas recently reversed up from the strong support level 6.500, coinciding with the 20-day moving average and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse wave... Read more