Start Trading Now
Trading CFDs involves significant risks.
Our team of professional journalists’ study articles by major financial media outlets, selecting the most interesting and influential to condense into a brief summary. The news that we cover may have significant potential to affect the market.
During the day, Bitcoin dropped to $44,400, but the price managed to return to the level above $46,000. The altcoin market froze, waiting for the next BTC price move. The decision of El Salvador, apparently, does not allow many to... Read more
• EURUSD reversed from resistance area • Likely to test support level 1.1750 EURUSD currency pair recently reversed down from the resistance area set between the pivotal resistance level 1.19 (which has been reversing the price from July) and the... Read more
• Natural gas broke major resistance area • Likely to rise to resistance levels 5.0 and 5.2 Natural gas earlier broke through the major resistance area located between the multi-year resistance level 4.895 (which started the sharp downtrend at the... Read more
Bitcoin fell on Tuesday from $52,600 to $46,700. Still, the rule “Buy on hearsay, sell on facts” works perfectly. Apparently, in order to cover them, experts from Standard Chartered reported that they expect Bitcoin to rise to $175,000, and Ethereum... Read more
The stock markets are again dominated by the idea of weaker growth, which will require an extension of the current stimulus for some more time. New highs in the Nasdaq contrast with the retreat of the Dow Jones and DAX,... Read more
• Platinum reversed from resistance area • Likely to fall to support level 965.00 Platinum recently reversed down from the resistance area located between the pivotal price level 1023,00 (which has been reversing the price form January) and the upper... Read more
• EURNZD reversed from support area • Likely to rise to resistance level 1.6040 EURNZD currency pair recently reversed up from the support area located between the multi-month support level 1.6600 (lower boundary of the extended sideways price range from... Read more
On Tuesday, during the Asian session, gold showed a slight decline on the wave of profit-taking. However, it still remains above the monthly high at $1,800. Other metals also showed a slight decline at the beginning of the trading day,... Read more
• Gold reversed from resistance area • Likely to fall to support level 1800.00 Gold recently reversed down from the resistance area located between the pivotal resistance level 1832.00 (which has been reversing the price from the start of July),... Read more
• EURAUD reversed from support area • Likely to rise to resistance level 1.6040 EURAUD currency pair recently reversed up from the support area located between the support level 1.5910 (which has been reversing the price from the end of... Read more
Bitcoin is already trading above $51,600, adding about 1.5K overnight. Last week, the bulls managed to keep the benchmark cryptocurrency rate above the 200 day moving average. In light of this, the price of “over fifty” has become quite common... Read more